Materials Handling Conveyors: Quality conveyors built with your needs in mind.
Innovative engineering and the highest quality design and manufacturing standards are the hallmark of every Vanmark conveyor. We design and build our rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel conveyors for a wide variety of applications in the food industry. Whether you need a 75-foot (22.5 meter) incline conveyor, a small feed conveyor for a peeler, a roller conveyor to inspect product, a bin fill conveyor for your storage system or conveyors specifically designed to meter consistent quantities of product to the next piece of equipment, we can provide you with a solution that perfectly meets your needs.
Each Vanmark conveyor features:
- Modular design for adding, removing or replacing sections to easily accommodate changes in plant layout and extend the value of your investment
- Direct drive units that eliminate chains, sprockets and guards, reducing maintenance costs and improving safety
- A variety of belts to match processing needs, including flighted, “bull-nosed”, flat, wire, wire mesh, plastic mesh, roller and others
- Hanger mounting hardware, legs or wall support mounting for faster, easier installation
- Transition plate to eliminate drop points and product damage
- Simple, easy belt tensioning adjustment
- Sliding guard on take-up pulley for added operator safety
- Rodded underside on guard to let debris out and prevent hands from getting in
- Angled sidewalls to eliminate debris collection and improve sanitation
- Your choice of a variety of pan or hood options
Learn more about our innovative conveyor solutions or contact us to discuss your specific application.